So I am writing this quick post on my iPad, using the wireless on a plane, which means two things.
1. I am balancing on the very cusp of modern technology. A flying car just might be waiting for me in San Francisco to take me to my hotel room.
2. The usual assortment of misspellings, grammatical catastrophes and double double words should be double doubled. It’s like a family-size pack of blunders!*
*And let me just mention this: I really don’t mind when people put grammatical corrections in the comments … Helps me correct things. But I could use a little less snide. You know there is a copy-edited version of this blog at joeposnanski.si.com. If you want a cleaner version (cleaner … Not necessarily clean) go there. This is backstage.
Here is what’s coming, though veterans of this blog will know that means “Here is a list of blog posts I will definitely do unless I am sidetracked by work or family or a sandwich or I get bored or whatever.”
– 32 greatest NFL defensive players.
– 32 most complete players in baseball history
– 32 best movie endings
– The now laughably late iPad review
– Ron Washington
– Personal heroes
– Darkness on the edge of my life
– The Chrysler Town and Country commercial
– The Golden 32
– The person I miss most at World Series time
– An in depth look at NPR and the political scene in America (no, I’m just joking)
– 32 best stadiums/arenas, all sports
– The overdue 32 sports books
– Lyrics to a song I once wrote and an explanation
– Matt Cain
As always, suggestions are encouraged.